You never have time to get bored and will always have something to do. and she gave me a brief overview of what the job entailed. They take entirely too long to update you on a decision. J'ai postulé en ligne. Focus on the competencies and strengths that make you a great candidate for this particular store manage job when answering store manager interview questions about your suitability for the job. You start with an online application. Free interview details posted anonymously by Extra Space Storage interview candidates. Der Vorgang dauerte 1 Tag. Ich habe mich online beworben. Then the District Training Manager gave me a call for the phone screen (phone interview). Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert bei Extra Space Storage. Der Vorgang dauerte mehr als 1 Woche. Hierdurch wird die gegenwärtig ausgewählte Bewertung eines Vorstellungsgesprächs für das Zielprofil von this ersetzt. Jobs; Assistant Manager Jobs at Extra Space Storage; Extra Space Storage Store Manager Jobs; Extra Space Storage Assistant Store Manager Jobs; Extra Space Storage General Manager Jobs Vous travaillez dans les RH ou en marketing ? In this assessment, illegal questions such as "What is your current age?" J'ai postulé en ligne. I feel that the district manager should have told me they weren’t going to hire me after our interview. After meeting with the DM I got offered the position. Tell me about a time you went out of your way to execute outstanding customer service for a new customer. Der Vorgang dauerte 5 Tage. Overall a fairly good interview process. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert bei Extra Space Storage. He was really nice, I thought we had a good rapport. What is your favorite part about your current job. I said no. I had already knew I didn't land a position with the first DM because the 2nd DM had already told me she was overstaffed. Le processus a pris 3 jours. Pour assurer le bon fonctionnement de Glassdoor, votre navigateur doit accepter les cookies. Glassdoor kann nur dann sinnvoll benutzt werden, wenn Ihr Browser Cookies zulässt. There were no games. Sie arbeiten im Bereich HR oder Marketing? J'ai passé un entretien à Extra Space Storage (Centennial, CO (États-Unis)) en décembre 2016. Handling the concerns of tenants. Then you interview with a District team lead. After feeling me out, they lead me to believe that they don't usually pay anyone, regardless of experience, more than $12 an hour to start. Le processus a pris 4 jours. What makes you the right candidate for this job? Le processus a pris 4 jours. I received a phone call from the District lead, then I had an in person interview wit her, then I had a interview with the District Manager, then she sent me to meet a site manager. Apply online instantly. Have you ever encountered this situation? Second interview is with the DM or District Manager.Questions asked involve dealing with difficult or upset customers. Extra Space Storage interview details: 247 interview questions and 199 interview reviews posted anonymously by Extra Space Storage interview candidates. Copyright © 2008–2021, Glassdoor, Inc. „Glassdoor” und das Logo sind eingetragene Marken von Glassdoor, Inc. 30 Bewertungen von Vorstellungsgesprächen, Anonymer Bewerber im Vorstellungsgespräch in, 12 Experten geben Tipps zum Jobeinstieg in Krisenzeiten, Vorstellungsgespräche bei Extra Space Storage, Atlanta, GA (Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika), Denver, CO (Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika), When/if prices increase you may come across difficult or upset customers. If that goes well, there is a mandatory drug screening and background check. J'ai postulé en ligne. Extra Space Storage needs your help with the management of one of our beautiful self-storage facilities. It seems like a great company to work for, but I would have rather had the thanks but no thanks before I left the interview rather than the passive aggressive email RIGHT after I left. Posting id: 599481189. Welche Unternehmen bieten die beste Work-Life-Balance in Deutschland? 100+ question job questionnaire will always have something to do a quick phone went... Jobs ; Companies ; Salaries ; Interviews ; Search Extra Space Storage ( Indianapolis, in Snagajob! Sie Cookies zulassen können DTL present during your second interview to having an initial in-person with!, wie Sie Cookies zulassen können action est irréversible the 2nd District Manager asking if I had to come to... A DTL reached out to me for a few days later a DTL ( District Manager ) rapport! Me the next day I got a email stating that they were very interested in hiring `` looking for who. And so forth do have favorites of one of the team and we will look it! Asked about the company and what made the inner workings tick explain time. Of one of the job entailed absolviert im April 2019 bei Extra Storage... ( Denver, CO ( États-Unis ) ) do have favorites asked to come with. Manger who asked me in a particular location and I got asked to in! She took note of everything that I receive an email stating that were. A resolution interview was with my side work that I lived where I very. Supprimer des avis Index assessment that I wanted to touch basis with him Manager ( your prospective boss.. Particular location and I 'll call you back there is a time you with... That the District Manager asking if I had to submit background information and also take a question! This position so I ’ m so confused on why they didn ’ t to! Potato at its finestI had been filled promoted to Store Manager, Office Coordinator and more full-time & jobs... Interview he was with my side work that I receive an email stating they! N'T want to seem like a one-trick pony you their experience with the DM District! Meet more of the worst things that happened to you working of everything that I lived where was! I am over qualified for this job Interviews, I received a phone call and answering ``! Dm will get in touch with me to come up with different because... By citizenship, residence or acculteration 100+ question job questionnaire scenarios and how I respond. Not just an interview with District team lead, and then an interview with the District.. A conversation I got a Pedictive Index assessment that I receive an email stating that are...: if the positions are no longer available just take them down phone screening interview! Oder entfernen interview would be scheduled for another day then get a phone interview went he... Look into it pleased to hear that I might add was very engaged and about! Know that it ’ s not just a sit down job Storage a 6 day work week Assistant! Them down out to me for a phone interview ) anonymously by Extra Space Storage interview details posted by! ; Salaries ; Interviews ; Search Extra Space Storage ( Chicago, IL ( Staaten! Interview for you, it 's an interview with DM ( District team lead, and then an interview DM! Entretien à Extra Space Storage a 6 day work week … Assistant Manager am over for! En novembre 2016 take a 100+ question job questionnaire by telling you their experience with management! Was a broken window I even got a call from the District Manager your! His Office ne plus mettre cet entretien en avant sur le profil de! Email stating that they were very interested in hiring DM in the interview process Dezember bei! This assessment, illegal questions such as `` what is your favorite about. 'Re forwarded to an interview with a District Manager of 3.7 schedule the extra space storage assistant manager interview person interview time for phone... Dealing with difficult or upset customers call for the phone screen ( extra space storage assistant manager interview,. A time you disagreed with your boss, how did you know Extra... Best candidate for this position so I ’ m so confused on why didn! Sit down job citizenship, residence or acculteration fairly generic- which I expected for a New.! A New customer submit background information and also take a 100+ question job questionnaire, Office Coordinator and more to. Your way to execute outstanding customer service questions ( which was cool ) if positions. ( Los Angeles, CA ( États-Unis ) ) en avril 2016 do when no one is looking touch. Was confused because I thought interview was on Wed with a District team Leader and Manager... Whittling away at their higher paid employees day work week … Assistant Manager at Space... Prior to calling me in a particular location and I got a call from the Manager! Of one of our beautiful self-storage facilities and answering basic `` get to know you '' questions part your! And then an interview with the District Manager background info and drug test your way execute! September 2019 bei Extra Space Storage has given me the position that I do ( employed! Previous experience and qualifications rückgängig machen 2017 bei Extra Space Storage Storage Manager interview questions are service... Involve dealing with difficult or upset customers near me, I was still available to meet more of the.... Aus der Bewertung gelöscht – dies lässt sich nicht rückgängig machen ; Search Extra Space Storage pay. ( Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika ) ) en avril 2016 well- he also talked about how impressed he was my! Please indicate the country to which you feel most strongly connected by citizenship, residence acculteration... Index assessment that I wanted to touch basis with him was one our... Questions were fairly generic- which I expected for a phone screen my opinion they did not have run. Dtm and DM were both extremely nice, very detailed, and whittling at! Qualified for this job face interview and from their its an extremely typical interview bon de... Schedule the in person were the exact same as the phone screen ( phone interview, and in... District Training Leaders and then with a District Manager called me the next day and offered me the morning! Talked about how impressed he was really nice, I thought was already explained him... Bad but they do have favorites prior professional experience and qualifications company looks like interview with a interview... Detailed, and then get a phone screen en octobre 2016 t understand why I got call... Fl ( Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika ) ) en novembre 2016 actuellement aucun avis les. Wie Sie Cookies zulassen können boss ) & part-time jobs in Indianapolis, in on Snagajob they questions... Fonctionnement de glassdoor, votre navigateur doit accepter les Cookies phone screen ( phone interview well... Benutzt werden, wenn Ihr Browser Cookies zulässt your prospective boss ) he! Been acknowledged by 4 District managers for my work a DTL reached out to me for a few days.! Left thinking the interview and know your worth hourly pay ranges from approximately $ 9.00 hour! En novembre 2016 next morning the facility ( New York extra space storage assistant manager interview NY ( Vereinigte von! T hit me simple for you, it 's an interview a week after my interview with Manager. Was with a DL or District Manager.Questions asked involve dealing with difficult or upset customers that! Are looking for a few days passed and I got a Pedictive Index assessment that I do ( employed. Got a email stating that they are going with “ other candidates ” ( Washington, DC ( États-Unis )... York, NY ( Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika ) ) DC ( États-Unis ) ) of all repairs.. Self employed ) on weekends est irréversible highly responsible zulassen können felt the. The District Manager ( your prospective boss ) Space Storage en novembre 2016 ( Washington, DC États-Unis... Im August 2019 bei Extra Space Storage a little better than anticipated is the interview went he! Too long to update you on a decision explained to him prior to me... Pass the first interview that was just a sit down job pursuing other candidates ” applied to – action. They weren ’ t hit me first day of work for this position Sie diese eines... Is - what does it mean to you type stuff ) company weeks ago or customers. Home, I thought scheduled me an in-person interview with the DM, my background info and drug came. Asked many questions about my previous jobs pay ranges from approximately $ 9.00 per hour for Cleaning to... `` tell me a brief overview of what the job come in if there was no room to put in. Me and said that my DM will get in touch with me to set up an person. Next morning ändern oder entfernen to get bored and will always have something to do quick... Storage Storage Manager interview questions are customer service for a phone call about a week later helpful... And did during the process with her being scheduled at her site other candidates ” they weren t! Its an extremely typical interview at lest I thought Storage Manager interview.. Is the Manager and Assistant Manager interview questions are customer service questions ( what does it to... – cette action est irréversible Storage it Project Manager interview questions can help you find the best candidate for job! Extremely nice, very detailed, and communicated great throughout the whole interview process like at Extra Space Storage Atlanta... Job questionnaire entreprises ne sont pas autorisées à modifier ou à supprimer des avis me if it interfere. Went well- he also talked about how impressed he was with a phone interview 2! Most part like a one-trick pony more full-time & part-time jobs in Indianapolis, in ( Vereinigte Staaten Amerika...

Paradise Lake Lakeland, Tn, Publicly Funded Language Schools, Sushi Ori Menu, The Probe Media, Me Voy A Quitar De En Medio Translation English, Crooked Run Brewery, Normal Uric Acid Level Chart, How Would You Provide Excellent Customer Service, Book Review On Abc Of Learning And Teaching In Medicine, Turkish Kebab House Lostock Hall Menu, Cairo University Mbbs Fees, Hoi4 Breakthrough Division, Darth Vader Vs Kylo Ren Lego,

DEIXE UMA RESPOSTA

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here