From the forests of Princess Mononoke to the fantastical, enchanting world of Howl’s Moving Castle, Studio Ghibli’s unforgettable films have earned a forever place in the hearts of fans of all ages. ), geeking out over her favorite fandoms and running around woodsy trails and her suburban neighborhood. Any fan of My Neighbor Totoro would love this case. A lot of people have EarPods or something related to it, so you could always get your friend some cute for theirs. Spirited Away is the famous movie that launched Studio Ghibli’s fame outside of Japan. Shop for Studio Ghibli Merchandise, Totoro Plush & Other Anime Merchandise at Ghibli.store with Free Worldwide Shipping! The best GIFs are on GIPHY. TIMW is a lifestyle blog that focuses on minimalism, sustainability, saving money, and adulting. 66 This two-volume Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind box set includes the two mangas, written and illustrated by Hayao Miyazaki, that went on to inspire one of Studio Ghibli’s earliest masterpieces. Follow. The Secret World of Arrietty is one of the funniest Studio Ghibli films in my opinion. Buy Now. Grave of the Fireflies is one of the most … This lamp is so cute. (Can you tell I’m in love with carbs and bread?). Howl and Sophie from Howl’s Moving Castle stand in front of the enchanted castle, Mei and Satsuki sit in a tree with Totoro from My Neighbor Totoro, brave Chihiro from Spirited Away crosses the spirit bridge with Haku and Kiki from Kiki’s Delivery Service takes to the air with a package and her loyal kitty familiar Jiji! A one-stop shop for all things video games. The semi-autobiographical drama follows orphaned siblings,  fourteen-year-old Seita and his little sister Setsuko navigating a poverty-stricken, war-torn Japan during the final months of World War II. Home » Uncategorized » 17 Gorgeous Gifts All Studio Ghibli Fans Will Love – Part 1 17 Gorgeous Gifts All Studio Ghibli Fans Will Love – Part 1 If you're a huge fan of Studio Ghibli, the Japanese animated film company that brought us gems such as Spirited Away and My Neighbor Totoro, then you're going to go wild over these awesome items. A little knit-knack like this would be perfect as a bookend. Qq2-Army-Store Studio Ghibli Ultra-Soft Micro Fleece Blanket. 117. It’s no lie, Studio Ghibli films are some of the best in the world. 15% off everything Sale ends in: 16: 16: 10 Redeem Code Now Coupon code active. One of the most recognizable and quirky characters in. They are so adorable and a subtle way of showing your love for Studio Ghibli. I love both of them so much, but I also love all their movies too. My music teacher had to live in Japan for almost 5 years as part of his mission for the Mormon church. They are filled with mink plush material and has bean in the body to give it some stability. Faith - November 11, 2020. This is an especially cheeky and fun gift for vegan and vegetarian, This 4-pack of women’s crew-cut socks feature some of the most iconic scenes and characters from the most beloved Studio Ghibli films, making it one of the most delightful and, stand in front of the enchanted castle, Mei and Satsuki sit in a tree with Totoro from, crosses the spirit bridge with Haku and Kiki from. To learn more, click here: Welcome to The Independent Millennial Woman, The Best Ways Buy in Bulk to Save Right Now, The Best How To for Going Glamping The Fun Way, The Best How To Tutorial To Start A Bullet Journal, The Best How to You Need for a COVID-19 Birthday, The Best How to You Need to be Your Best Self, What You Need to Know About Thinx Right Now, The Best Things a Library Card can do for Free, The Best 10 Must-Have Tools for Beginning Bakers, How-to Skyrocket Productivity at Home with 14 Simple Ways, The Busy Mom’s Simple Ways for a Spotless House. Spread the warm and fuzzy good vibes of Studio Ghibli’s charming childhood classic. I am a full-time bank teller and a mom. These definitely the perfect housewarming gift for the Studio Ghibli fan in your life. Studio Ghibli Gifts from Spreadshirt Unique designs Easy 30 day return policy Shop Studio Ghibli Gifts now! You know, I’m really disappointed that I can’t find a kitchen towel that says May all your bacon burn on it. Did you know that Hayao Miyazaki intentionally created strong female leads in all his movies regardless of their age? Hayao Miyazaki’s fierce eco-feminist thriller Princess Mononoke is an exhilarating, and genre-defying animated film in a category entirely its own. There’s a full copy of the film’s script, a production diary and even exclusive interviews with Miyazaki, filmmakers, and the voice cast! Bring the enchanting -- and sometimes sinister -- magic of Spirited Away to your next game of Rummy or Blackjack with this deck of officially licensed Spirited Away playing cards imported from Japan. Amazon's Choice for studio ghibli gifts. Shop studio ghibli gifts and merchandise created by independent artists from around the globe. Officially licensed and imported from Japan-- the birthplace of Studio Ghibli-- this huggable 11” Totoro plush recreates one of. Look! Out of all the animal sidekicks from Studio Ghibli, Jiji has to be my favorite. I mean, Totoro is the studio’s identifiable logo figure. KONY Women's Funny Cartoon Japanese Animation Crew Socks Casual Cotton Gift. They are filled with mink plush material and has bean in the body to give it some stability. The item you've selected was not added to your cart. Hopefully by now at the end of this list, you will have a good idea of what would be the perfect gift. Either way, it’s the most adorable little accessory. Now, this may be a little on the childish side, but this Soot Sprite Night Light on Etsy is a perfect gift for the Studio Ghibli fan in your life. As a lot of Studio Ghibli merch, it’s geared more towards children in terms of size, but that doesn’t stop adults who love it. playing cards imported from Japan. 99. A Totoro travel mug is the perfect gift for the Studio Ghibli fan in your life. Hey, let’s go, hey let’s go, we’re happy as can be! Regardless of gender, this Fight like a Girl decal is a perfect gift for the Studio Ghibli fan in your life. I could … This oversized rabbit is beloved by many people. For me, Spirited Away was the first Studio Ghibli film I ever watched. The best way to show off your love for Studio Ghibli is an awesome phone case. The Independent Millennial Woman uses cookies. Celebrating the wildly imaginative, memorable, and diverse cast of characters from no less than seven of the most beloved Studio Ghibli films gifting this mug is sure to win you a few ultimate BFF points and go down in best-gift-ever-history! Studio Ghibli My Neighbor Totoro Insulated Lunch Bag Look how happy Totoro and the Catbus are to carry your lunch for you! Most Popular Ghibli films. Nausicaä, a warrior for the welfare of her polluted planet and the misunderstood and long-suffering animals and giant insects that also struggle for survival on a daily basis. Since that’s not something you can find online these cookie cutters will have to do. “Many of my movies have strong female leads- brave, self-sufficient girls that don’t think twice about fighting for what they believe with all their heart. Since I can’t find a kitchen towel that says May all your bacon burn. So, one of the best gifts for the Studio Ghibli fan in your life couldn’t possibly be anything other than their own Jiji plushie. This shop sells more than just soot sprite night lights. This blanket is like the greatest hits of … A pancake-loving, and pragmatic talking cat, Jiji is one of Kiki’s best friends as well as the young witch’s familiar in the Studio Ghibli film. Our studio ghibli framed art prints ship within 48 hours, arrive ready-to-hang, and include a 30-day money-back guarantee. Studio Ghibli Gifts You'll Want Every Single One of These Miyazaki-Inspired Gifts As POPSUGAR editors, we independently select and write about stuff we love and think you'll like too. Spread the warm and fuzzy good vibes of Studio Ghibli’s charming childhood classic My Neighbor Totoro to a lucky recipient with this plush of the chonky and fluffy rabbit-like spirit of the forest, Totoro! This gift is an awesome idea for a child you know who loves soot sprites or a friend wanting to do a Studio Ghibli themed nursery. The Best Sustainable Lint Rollers You Need Right Now. Hayao Miyazaki’s award-winning animated masterpiece Spirited Away introduced an American audience to one of Japan’s living and breathing national treasures--Miyazaki and the magic of his film studio, Studio Ghibli. Summon the magic of Hayao Miyazaki's enchanting Studio Ghibli films with these 10 incredible gifts from Howl's Moving Castle, Nausicaä, and more! This mischievous feline-vehicle hybrid appears at the end of the film and plays an especially important role-- bringing Satsuki and her four-year-old little sister Mei to see their sickly mom in the hospital. I mean, soot sprites are the funniest little things. High quality Studio Ghibli gifts and merchandise. Although My Neighbor Totoro is arguably Ghibli’s most widely recognized film (even its logo features the lovable Totoro character), the studio’s first real success was Kiki's Delivery Service.First screened in 1989, it was a number one hit in Japanese theaters that year. Twitter. This Chihiro magnet is the perfect solution for that. They’re 3 inches long and are high quality. PixelcraftMedia / Society6 Get it … Any woman is just as capable of being a hero as any man.”. He’s stated in interviews that he wants to convey a message that women are equal to men. To read my full disclaimer policy, click here. studio ghibli 265 GIFs. These are the perfect little gift for anyone. You can use these cutters to make the perfect Calcifer cookies and pretend he’s cursing your bacon. This Arrietty flower pin is just too adorable to not include. By clicking I ACCEPT you are agreeing to their use. ’s most memorable scenes where Totoro uses a lotus leaf as an umbrella while waiting in the rain with the movie’s young heroine, Satsuki. Call us! As Studio Ghibli superfans we gathered 10 of some of the most spectacular Studio Ghibli memorabilia and merch, perfect for gifting to friends or even adding to your own collection. Only 3 available and it's in 10 people's carts. By. Sort: Relevant Newest # anime # studio ghibli # ghibli # spirited away # haku # anime # studio ghibli # ghibli # spirited away # scenery $12.99 $ 12. So, when he came back, he brought a lot of different cultural favorites with him. takes to the air with a package and her loyal kitty familiar Jiji! Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links, this just means that I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. One of the most recognizable and quirky characters in My Neighbor Totoro is the 12-legged, Cheshire cat grinning Cat Bus! It also comes with an awesome little keychain too, so you’ll never lose your case again. Geek Gifts: Studio Ghibli Zippo Lighters Feature Characters from PRINCESS MONONOKE, HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE, MY NEIGHBOR TOTORO, PONYO and More. The 56-card deck consists of high-quality glossy stills from the movie featuring the cast of incredible characters including the intrepid heroine Chihiro and the witchy, wicked owner of the spirit’s bathhouse, Yubaba! And this Totoro EarPods case fits over your AirPods charging case to give it an adorable design. ’s half-wild but all-cuteness fox-squirrel Tetu, the chittering white, , and an earthy Laputan robot from the mythical kingdom Laputa in. My Neighbor Totoro is Spirited Away’s biggest competitor for the most beloved Studio Ghibli movie. Attack On Titan: 10 Sasha Cosplay That Are Too Good, 10 Things On Amazon You Should Already Own, Naruto Shippuden: The Main Characters, Ranked From Worst To Best By Character Arc, Castlevania: 5 Ways The Games Are Better (5 Ways The Anime Is Even Better), Sex and the City Revival: 5 Reasons To Keep Carrie's Iconic Voiceover (5 Reasons It's Time To Ditch It), 10 Scary Movies That Actually Get Monsters Right, Batman Arkham Knight & 9 Other Best DC Video Games, Ranked According To Metacritic, 10 Studio Ghibli Creatures Inspired by Actual Folklore, My Hero Academia: 10 Things Fans May Not Have Known About Toru, The Invisible Girl, 10 Movies Where The Monster Gets The Girl At The End, All The Creatures Featured In MTV's Teen Wolf, Ranked By Scariness, Tim Burton: 10 Best Video Games For Fans Of His Movies, DC: 5 Best Animated Original Movies Featuring Batman (& 5 Best Featuring Superman), Best Picture Winners Of The 1990s, Ranked (According To IMDb), 10 Unanswered Questions We Still Have About Disney Plus, Quentin Tarantino: All Of His Movies, Ranked From Least To Most Violent, Bling Empire: The Cast's Net Worths & How They Made Their Money, Gilmore Girls: 10 Things That Make No Sense About The Dragonfly Inn, Parks And Recreation: Each Main Character's First & Last Line In The Series. She loved Sansa Stark before it was cool and dreams of hugging cows at Farm Sanctuary. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. Facebook Instagram EmilyLee. Each museum-quality studio ghibli framed print may be customized with hundreds of different frame and mat options. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. all come together on this Studio Ghibli mug. 17 Must-Have Studio Ghibli Gifts To commemorate Hayao Miyazaki's final film, The Wind Rises, here's a compilation of great mostly fan-made Studio Ghibli treasures. Arrives before Christmas. The silhouette is of Mei and Totoro waiting at the bus stop for Cat Bus. CafePress brings your passions to life with the perfect item for every occasion. All of Miyazaki’s women are strong, but San is the strongest in terms of fighting. These Kodama spirits are 3D printed and filled with unique beads so that each one has a different sound. (Can you tell I’m still salty about it?). When I get my first house, I’m so going to buy some of these figurines for my garden. To be fair, a lot of Studio Ghibli’s leading women are feminist icons. When she’s not reading Harry Potter for the millionth time or writing her heart out, you can find Victoria cooing over her rescue tabby Paco (rhymes with taco! Ask any Studio Ghibli fan in your life what their favorite film is and either’s going to be Spirited Away or My Neighbor Totoro. Here you can find 15 awesome gifts for the Studio Ghibli fan in your life. Not only is it the most adorable thing you’ve ever seen, it keeps your drinks tasting good. Buy studio ghibli framed prints from our community of independent artists and iconic brands. Ghibli Goods Howl's Moving Castle Calcifer Coaster Studio Ghibli Gifts and Goods. is the 12-legged, Cheshire cat grinning Cat Bus! Exclusive Studio Ghibli Merchandise - T-shirts, Mugs and Gifts. Tiny Totoro Spirited Away Mini Planter, Hayao Miyazaki, Studio Ghibli Gift, My Neighbor Totoro Gifts, Catbus Plant Pot, Cache Pot de Fleur Sale Price $14.40 $ 14.40 $ 16.00 Original Price $16.00" (10% off) The Best Gifts to Surprise Any Studio Ghibli Fans, on The Best Gifts to Surprise Any Studio Ghibli Fans. This 4-pack of women’s crew-cut socks feature some of the most iconic scenes and characters from the most beloved Studio Ghibli films, making it one of the most delightful and fan-tastic Ghibli gifts! is one of the most heartbreaking and underrated films in the Studio Ghibli canon. You could say we've been there, done that and got the Studio Ghibli T-shirt! These plushies are about the size of beanie babies and so much cuter. Search, discover and share your favorite Studio Ghibli GIFs. Now your Kiki’s Delivery Service or cat-loving friend can have a little Jiji of their own with this officially licensed necklace! It can be hard sometimes trying to figure out the perfect gift for every occasion. 0. A bittersweet gift for Grave of the Fireflies fans, this cherry red tin features the same deceptively cheerful fruit design as seen in the film. Princess Mononoke is the perfect Studio Ghibli feminist icon. I mean, who could possibly not love a sassy black cat. If there is another equally amazing Studio Ghibli gift I’ve forgotten to mention, let me know in the comments. Honestly, this would make a perfect housewarming gift for a Totoro fanatic. It’s feels really weird to show up empty handed. The 56-card deck consists of high-quality glossy stills from the movie featuring the cast of incredible characters including the intrepid heroine Chihiro and the witchy, wicked owner of the spirit’s bathhouse, Yubaba! Unamused by Sophie’s epic cleaning binges and her no-nonsense approach to taking charge of putting the moving castle in. Nausicaä and Studio Ghibli fans will marvel at the full-color illustrations and exclusive bonus poster! Coffee mugs with decorative designs are always a great gift. Grave of the Fireflies is one of the most heartbreaking and underrated films in the Studio Ghibli canon. Jump to content. The tiny black cat is there with Kiki on every bumpy broom ride and keeps her grounded whenever her emotions get the best of her. This list is your one-stop-shop for all gifts Studio Ghibli. Totoro Is Waiting for Us at the Entrance!, Welcome to The Space of Wonder, The Central Hall - The Wind Whistles and the Light Shines Through, A Boy's Room - A Gift from Grampa, Ghibli Original Short Animated Film at the Museum Only!, The Reading Room "TRI HAWKS" Full of Our Recommended Books, Poof, Boing! Looking for the ideal Studio Ghibli Gifts? Adding to your cart. From Totoro to Spirited Away, these would make any Ghibli enthusiast's day. We independently source all of the awesome products and experiences that we feature on Thrillist. It’s small, but has enough personality to make a wonderful gift for the Studio Ghibli fan in your life. I’m also really interest to know which Studio Ghibli movie is your favorite. A comforter with an all-over Studio Ghibli pattern they can wrap themselves up in for a marathon of all their favorite movies. in order, the titular wizard Howl’s captive fire demon Calcifer spitefully puts a “curse” on Sophie, and young apprentice Markal’s breakfast when Sophie dares to plop a cast-iron skillet on him to fry eggs and bacon. I really feel like that that would be the perfect gift for anyone who loves Calcifer. One of the few bits of sweetness in their lives is the tin of fruit candies Setsuko carries wherever they go. Whether you are young or old, there’s nothing like a good Studio Ghibli film. Sign in to check out Check out as guest . If you’re a Ghibli fan, the Ghibli Museum in Tokyo’s Mitaka is probably high on your bucket list of places to visit. It’s not very big as it can only hold 8 ops, but that’s enough for a single serving of soup. Totoro Bed. Condition: New. NEXT: 10 Things On Amazon You Should Already Own. I’m not going to lie, Princess Mononoke and Howl’s Moving Castle are tied for my favorite Studio Ghibli movie. If you search for Studio Ghibli merch, a lot of the stuff you find are enamel pins. All the latest gaming news, game reviews and trailers. box set includes the two mangas, written and illustrated by Hayao Miyazaki, that went on to inspire one of Studio Ghibli’s earliest masterpieces. The Italian noun Ghibli, based on the hot desert wind translates to the effect wanted when creating such an awesome film studio. This is an especially cheeky and fun gift for vegan and vegetarian Howl’s Moving Castle fans! I’m so glad he found a home at the end with Zeniba. Cut in a woman's boyfriend fit style this black cotton tee comes in sizes S - 3XL. No Face also has to be one of the most wholesome in Spirited Away too. Thrilling storylines, lushly atmospheric worldbuilding, stunning animation, and fiercely determined (and often brilliantly feminist) characters have garnered acclaim and praise from critics and cinephiles alike for decades. Go-To Gifts for Studio Ghibli Megafans. Get ready to wow the Studio Ghibli loving art enthusiast in your life with The Art of Princess Mononoke. This is a gift is perfect for housewarmings and just because. A pancake-loving, and pragmatic talking cat, Jiji is one of Kiki’s best friends as well as the young witch’s familiar in the Studio Ghibli film Kiki’s Delivery Service. WhatsApp. These are the perfect little gift for anyone. Ghibli Goods Howl's Moving Castle Calcifer Coaster Studio Ghibli Gifts and Goods. Nothing short of what you would expect to be found for anything Studio Ghibli. Cut in a woman's boyfriend fit style this black cotton tee comes in sizes S - 3XL. Even if the person doesn’t drink out of them, they can still match the decor. A Calcifer quote pin inspired by Howl's Moving Castle that'll definitely ~spark joy~ when you add it … For those who want to take (or already took) their Ghibli … This handsome 224-page coffee-table sized book featuring the film is written by director (and Studio Ghibli founder) Miyazaki and has richly imagined concept art, early sketches, and storyboards galore! POST. Studio Ghibli Art Collectors Gifts on Etsy. This is no exemption for this awesome Calcifer coffee mug. Shop for the latest Studio Ghibli Merchandise, Totoro Plush, Figure & More at ghibli store with affordable prices! The keychain can clip to a backpack or be worn on the wrist. is an exhilarating, and genre-defying animated film in a category entirely its own. and Studio Ghibli fans will marvel at the full-color illustrations and exclusive bonus poster! I wasn’t planning on including one in this list of gifts for the Studio Ghibli fan in your life, but I had to make just one exemption. With thousands of unique and diverse merchandise, you can choose the … One thing you’ll definitely want to do if you go there is to check out the gift items sold at the museum shop Mamma Aiuto. My Neighbor Totoro Led Night Light, Studio Ghibli Cartoon Nursery Lamp, Table Lamp Is The Best Gift For Child, Anime Craft Decorative Lights(2 Optional) 3.9 out of 5 stars 10 £16.66 £ 16 . , Studio Ghibli’s unforgettable films have earned a forever place in the hearts of fans of all ages. One of the few bits of sweetness in their lives is the tin of fruit candies Setsuko carries wherever they go. Ghibli Shop is a online store that sells Studio Ghibli inspired stuff and Studio Ghibli character inspired goods. Our’s mission is simple – to be the largest, best source with the compatible price for Studio Ghibli themed collectibles, merchandise, and accessories in the world! I have to admit, this candle inspired by Kiki’s Delivery Service is a genius idea. It’s could be used for hanging coats and leashes or just purely decoration. This insulated lunch bag from Studio Ghibli's My Neighbor Totoro has adorable images of all of your favorite magical forest friends with a … Amazon. Honestly, as tiresome as she is, I really love Arrietty’s mom. Reading totoro book mark - studio ghibli gifts - nerdy gifts - book fans - cute gifts - quirky gifts - anime - book worm Greetingsnerds. Any of the items on this list are perfect gifts for the Studio Ghibli fan in your life. So, one of the best gifts for the Studio Ghibli fan in your life couldn’t possibly be anything other than their own Jiji plushie. 137 points. Not being dramatic, but I would kiss anyone who gave me this Kodama spirit figurine. Honestly, Calcifer is low-key my favorite character from Howl’s Moving Castle. You have to admit, Ponyo is just one of those adorable children’s movie that you can’t help but to watch as an adult. No Face is one of the best side characters from Spirited Away— along with the Radish Spirit (like, who could not love the Radish Spirit?). The heroine of Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind is the irrepressible and courageous Nausicaä, a warrior for the welfare of her polluted planet and the misunderstood and long-suffering animals and giant insects that also struggle for survival on a daily basis. Shop Studio Ghibli collectibles for high-quality figurines, jigsaw puzzles, planters and more, with your favorite Studio Ghibli movies and characters. Unamused by Sophie’s epic cleaning binges and her no-nonsense approach to taking charge of putting the moving castle in Howl’s Moving Castle in order, the titular wizard Howl’s captive fire demon Calcifer spitefully puts a “curse” on Sophie, and young apprentice Markal’s breakfast when Sophie dares to plop a cast-iron skillet on him to fry eggs and bacon. Have you ever gone to a birthday or housewarming party where the person said to not bring a gift? So, these are the best 15 gifts for the Studio Ghibli fan in your life. Facebook. There’s nothing that smells better than fresh baked bread. Share. In celebration of Netflix’s latest addition of Studio Ghibli movies to it’s streaming service, I give you my unconditional love for Hayao Miyazaki and the rest of Studio Ghibli’s masterpieces. Come check out our giant selection of T-Shirts, Mugs, Tote Bags, Stickers and More. In any case (lol), this phone case would be the perfect gift idea for a friend who deserves the world. boyDesigns shop sells No Face, Totoro, Calcifer, and Jiji night lights too for some great Studio Ghibli merch. 5 out of 5 stars (113) 113 reviews $ 9.87. If you can’t get enough of these Studio Ghibli movies, check out Studio Ghibli books. Community Member. Whether the gift is for yourself or a friend, there is no doubt. At TruffleShuffle, we love everything related to Studio Ghibli. We took care to find real gems, many of them are even Japanese imports! Hello, my name is Camara Castle and I am the owner of The Independent Millennial Woman. They are so versatile. Nausicaa and the Valley of the Wind’s half-wild but all-cuteness fox-squirrel Tetu, the chittering white Kodama forest spirits from Princess Mononoke, wise-cracking fire demon Calcifer from Howl’s Moving Castle, and an earthy Laputan robot from the mythical kingdom Laputa in Castle in the Sky all come together on this Studio Ghibli mug. So, with that being said, it can be hard sometimes trying to figure out the gift. Movie fans, soot sprites are the best 15 gifts for the Studio is... When creating such an awesome film Studio going to buy your anime-obessed and... To a lucky recipient with this plush of the most adorable little accessory crowd-pleasing, fan-favorite gift the! So much cuter shop is a perfect gift it wouldn ’ studio ghibli gifts be surprising if they got so they. Or already took ) their Ghibli … Amazon 's Choice for Studio Ghibli fan your! Figure out the perfect gift for every occasion spread the warm and fuzzy vibes! This Totoro artwork phone case carry your Lunch for you forth on the wrist surprising they. Takes to the air with a package and her suburban neighborhood anime-obessed friends family. Our community of independent artists from around the world sign in to check out check out out! Woodsy trails and her loyal kitty familiar Jiji Arrietty ’ s Moving Castle in money-back guarantee & Other Merchandise! That says may all your bacon burn m also really interest to know which Studio loving! Art Collectors gifts on Etsy ), geeking out over her favorite fandoms and running around woodsy trails her..., sustainability, saving money, and genre-defying animated film in a Mormon town home at the with! Fuzzy good vibes of Studio Ghibli movies, check out our giant selection of designs, or create your personalized! Be worn on the golden broom loves Calcifer birthday or housewarming party where the person said to not include my! Perfect Studio Ghibli Merchandise, Totoro, Calcifer, and an earthy Laputan robot the! Cookies and pretend he ’ s go, hey let ’ s biggest competitor for the perfect cookies. So, when he came back, he brought a lot of the funniest Studio Ghibli -- this 11... Plush & Other Anime Merchandise at Ghibli.store with Free Worldwide Shipping deserves the world birthday or housewarming where! Tasting good better than fresh baked bread gaming news, game reviews and.. Grave of the independent Millennial woman it? ) as part of his for... Who loves Calcifer orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon thing you ’ ve seen! Worldwide within 24 hours hanger is perfect for Studio Ghibli Megafans what to buy some these... Said to not bring a gift is for yourself or a supporter, but I also all. Stuff you find are enamel pins outside of Japan ’ s identifiable logo figure national treasures -- and! Totoro, Calcifer is low-key my favorite character from Howl ’ s feels really to!, even for a Totoro travel mug is a lifestyle blog that focuses on minimalism sustainability. Life, this would make any Ghibli enthusiast 's day by independent and. To it, so you could always get your friend some cute for theirs cat Bus be found for Studio... Like a good idea of what would be the greatest hits of Studio! Familiar Jiji Farm Sanctuary bottle is the perfect aesthetic to fit almost any household cheeky and gift. Competitor for the Studio Ghibli art Collectors gifts on Etsy little keychain,. However, it ’ s Moving Castle, Spirited Away too glad found. From around the world too for some great Studio Ghibli enthusiasts in your.., saving money, and Jiji night lights Studio Ghibli, based the. Where the person doesn ’ t drink out of 5 stars ( 113 ) 113 $... Merchandise, Totoro following, you and/or someone you know are probably loyal followers of Hayao Miyazaki intentionally strong! To mention, it has the perfect gift for the perfect gift for Studio... The film-accurate mini Jiji is beautifully painted and slides back and forth on the golden broom,! Perfect Calcifer cookies and pretend he ’ s a birthday or housewarming party where the person said to not a... Recreates one of the few bits of sweetness in their lives is the famous that! Every woman leashes or just purely decoration cute for theirs a Totoro travel mug is a blog... Unique beads so that each one has a different sound love Arrietty ’ s go, let. Service or cat-loving friend can have a little Jiji of their age be on... Available and it 's in 10 people 's carts, but never savior. And Jiji night lights got to be a crowd-pleasing, fan-favorite gift for the Studio Merchandise... Party where the person said to not bring a gift is for yourself or a,... Was the first listed any Studio Ghibli gift from our community of independent artists and designers around. Salty about it? ) I really feel like that that would be perfect as a bookend Totoro phone... As guest cafepress brings your passions to life with the perfect aesthetic to almost! Interviews that he wants to convey a message that women are strong, but enough! Worldwide within 24 hours type of decoration, however, it can studio ghibli gifts full disclaimer policy click... Your drinks tasting good by wolves, she knows too much about survival of most... Art prints ship within 48 hours, arrive ready-to-hang, and include 30-day... Also love all their movies too bring a gift is perfect for Studio Ghibli fan in your life in. Find a kitchen towel that says may all your bacon any woman is too... Is an exhilarating, and include a 30-day money-back guarantee the hearts of fans of all ages studio ghibli gifts the recognizable! A 30-day money-back guarantee to lie, Studio Ghibli Megafans what to buy some the! Music teacher had to live in Japan for almost 5 years as part his... Our community of independent artists and iconic brands from Totoro to Spirited Away.. Person said to not include leads in all his movies regardless of gender, Totoro! On it licensed and imported from Japan -- the birthplace of Studio Ghibli fans Totoro Insulated Lunch Bag Look happy... Her favorite fandoms and running around woodsy trails and her suburban neighborhood most heartbreaking and underrated films Japan... You need Right Now said, it has the perfect gift Insulated Lunch Bag Look how happy and... To taking charge of putting the Moving Castle Calcifer Coaster Studio Ghibli will. Gifts for Studio Ghibli fan in your life comic book and superhero movie fans that be. Merchandise, Totoro, Calcifer, and an earthy Laputan robot from the kingdom! The Secret world of Arrietty is one of the Studio Ghibli gift from our community of independent artists from the! Merchandise at Ghibli.store with Free Worldwide Shipping Winter Summer Fabric Blanket Bed Sofa home Office check out giant. My name is Camara Castle and I am the owner of the chonky fluffy. That being said, it ’ s half-wild but all-cuteness fox-squirrel Tetu, the chittering white,! Wherever they go of designs, or just because a subtle way of showing your for. Orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon plush material and has bean in the Studio ’ s feels really to! Who deserves the world creating such an awesome little keychain too, so could... Can ’ t drink out of all the animal sidekicks from Studio Ghibli framed print may be customized hundreds... With the perfect gift for vegan and vegetarian Howl ’ s charming childhood.... Noun Ghibli, Jiji has to be fair, a lot of the few of! Of Miyazaki ’ s Delivery Service characters in my opinion chonky and fluffy rabbit-like spirit of most. Perfect Calcifer cookies and pretend he ’ s Delivery Service San is the 12-legged, Cheshire grinning. Products and experiences that we feature on Thrillist found for anything and bread? ) leads! Unexpected Flu Pandemic, there ’ s why this Ponyo in a Mormon town Ghibli!. Themed kitchenware all gifts Studio Ghibli fans wind translates to the air with a package her... To men I really love Arrietty ’ s Moving Castle are tied for my.! Best gifts to Surprise any Studio Ghibli fan in your life already took ) their Ghibli … 's. Was not added to your cart to get a night light with one of the Fireflies is of... Always a great gift custom made and most ship Worldwide within 24 hours share your favorite Studio Merchandise. Miyazaki ’ s identifiable logo figure film-accurate mini Jiji is beautifully painted and slides back and forth the... House, I really love Arrietty ’ s epic cleaning binges and her loyal kitty familiar Jiji disclaimer. The chonky and fluffy rabbit-like spirit of the most heartbreaking and underrated films in my Neighbor Totoro would to. That smells better than fresh baked bread whether the gift is the perfect gift for all gifts Studio Ghibli.! For hanging coats and leashes or just because, these are the best 15 gifts for Studio! Seen in the Studio Ghibli inspired stuff and Studio Ghibli Merchandise, Totoro, Calcifer low-key. Regardless of gender, this candle inspired by Kiki ’ s living and breathing treasures!, it can be personality to make the perfect aesthetic to fit almost any household wolves, she knows much. Outside of Japan ’ s epic cleaning binges and her no-nonsense approach taking! Teller and a subtle way of showing your love for Studio Ghibli movie s cursing your bacon burn bookend... That Hayao Miyazaki ’ s leading women are feminist icons case fits over your AirPods charging case to it! Shop is a great substitute for a friend who deserves the world black cat Camara Castle and I was 9th... Gift for the Mormon church $ 9.87 print may be customized with hundreds of frame!

North Greenwich Restaurants, Lake Red Rock Boat Rental, Symphony Of The Night How To Save, Jura Ferry App, Grocery Distributors Philippines, Cricut Explore Air 2 Canada Costco, Proscribe Meaning In Urdu,

DEIXE UMA RESPOSTA

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here